Nextroll's Sandboxed Private User Reporting Functions Operating Within Limits (Spurfowl) is designed to support reporting needs of marketers on various activity trails.
Spurfowl is designed to support reporting on both Multi-touch Attribution and A/B Testing, provided browsers can be assigned to particular marketer-defined audience segments.
Spurfow sends locally computed metrics to a trusted server on a time-delayed basis.
Spurfowl provides time-delayed information which impairs the accuracy of information ingested by marketer algorithms as well as their effectiveness.
- How will distinct count metrics be computed?
- How much history associated with activity trails be stored in the browser?
- How many different organizations can ask the browser to calculate counts or conduct logic without impairing local client processing?
- How frequently can different organizations can ask the browser to calculate counts or conduct logic without impairing local client processing?
- How do organizations aggregate the information that was individually computed on each browser?