Nextroll's Sandboxed Private User Reporting Functions Operating Within Limits (Spurfowl) is designed to support reporting needs of marketers on various activity trails.
Spurfowl is designed to support reporting on both Multi-touch attribution and A/B Testing, provided browsers can be assigned to particular marketer-defined audience segments.
Spurfowl sends locally computed metrics to a trusted server on a time-delayed basis.
Spurfowl provides time-delayed information which impairs the accuracy of information ingested by marketer algorithms as well as their effectiveness.
By disclosing audience information, publishers and buyers are leaking their intellectual property associated with that web client (e.g., high value customer) to anyone with access to the web client.
- How will distinct count metrics be computed?
- How much history associated with activity trails be stored in the browser?
- How many different organizations can ask the browser to calculate counts or conduct logic without impairing local client processing?
- How frequently can different organizations can ask the browser to calculate counts or conduct logic without impairing local client processing?
- How do organizations aggregate the information that was individually computed on each browser?