Prebid Server is an open-source solution for server-to-server header bidding with Prebid.js and Prebid Mobile.
Scope: Prebid Server and Prebid Cache
Description: Server-side header bidding
Chair: Bret Gorsline (Magnite)
Vice Chair: Scott Kay (Xandr)
Audience: Product and Engineers
- Prebid Server GDPR
- Prebid Server and First Party Data
- Product Requirements Documents (PRDs)
- compression on outgoing bid adapter network access
- Price Floors Module
- Enhanced bid adjustments
- Improve handling a full ID cookie
- Reduce the size of the ID cookie using protobuf
- Mobile passthrough support
- Ads.Cert 2.0
- OpenRTB 2.6 support
- Video Events support
- Dynamic Stored Requests - an incoming Stored Request ID can be shifted to another based on request characteristics like country, inventory, device type, a random number, etc. Use cases: conditional bidders, A/B testing.
- PBS-Go: Modularity infrastructure
- improved alias support - https://github.com/prebid/prebid-server/issues/1429
- Parakeet support
- Demand Chain support
- Logging enhancements
- Loss Notification: Allow bidders to supply a lurl (loss url), cache them in PBC. When a win-event comes in, look up the cache entry and hit those that didn't win.
- Real Time Data infrastructure: make it easy for vendors to supply account-specific information into the bid stream by supplying parts of the framework like polling, caching, and analytics.
- Creative Validation infrastructure: make it easy for vendors to plug into the bid response step specifically for rejecting problematic creatives. The infrastructure would define an interface to these vendors based on gathered requirements.
- Improved bid adapter monitoring